Earlier today Psyonix launched the Patch v1.50 (also known as the Progression Update) for their critically acclaimed online game Rocket League.
The new update brings many changes, including:
- Progression – Gaining experience and leveling has been completely reworked
- Clubs – Players can now form clubs and participate in Club Matches
- Rocket Pass 1 will go live in a week
- Match forfeit adjustments
- New achievements have been added
- Real-time text filtering has been added for player names, clubs and tournaments
And many other changes. You can find the full patch notes here.