Epic Games has announced that starting from Update 7.30 they’ll, be changing how the V-Buck Llamas behave in Fortnite: Save The World. Once deployed, the new llama will allow players to see the contents of a box prior to purchase.
If you’re not interested in what the llama offers, you can simply wait for the daily store refresh for a new selection. The good news is that the llamas prices remain the same, and they can still be earned through gameplay.
With the new system:
- The prices won’t change when the llama upgrades, meaning you can wait and find your favorite weapon in a 50 V-Buck llama with no guessing.
- All of the items offered will be based on your account in order to apply dupe prevention
- After the Llama has determined the item rarity and type of drop (Epic or Legendary Hero, Weapon, or Schematic) The new Dupe Prevention introduced in the v5.10 patch will select an item from a category that is not already in your inventory or Collection Book. This applies to Epic, Legendary and Mythic Heroes, Epic and Legendary Schematics and Mythic Lead Survivors
- Specific items can still be directly purchased with in-game resources
- You won’t be able to purchase multiple llamas at the same time
- The changes won’t be affecting Mini Llamas or Event Llamas
When the features launches, all Save The World Players will receive 5 free Llama Upgrade Tokens to test out the new feature.