Square Enix has announced that they will be offering a free trial for the critically acclaimed Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn through Steam. New players will be able to try out the game for 14 days.
The free trial has a maximum level of 20. They will also have certain limitations on available in-game activities. Some of the limitations include:
- No in-game micro transactions can be made during the Free Trial
- A Free Trial account will only allow creation of eight playable characters, restricted to one playable character per World.
- Free Trial account characters will have a capped amount of in game currency (GIL) that may be obtained.
- Users will not be able to use “shout”, “yell” or “tell” in-game chat options during the Free Trial.
- Users will not have access to the in-game market board during the Free Trial.
You can find out more about the trial limitations here.
To find out more about the free trial, visit www.ffxiv-freetrial.com