Frontier has revealed that their highly addictive MMO space game Elite Dangerous will be releasing Chapter Two of the Beyond series on June 28th, 2018.
Elite Dangerous is a Massively Multiplayer Online space adventure, trading, and combat simulation game that takes place in the 1:1 scale of Milky Way Galaxy. That’s right more than 400 Billion Star Systems. The game is also available for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
New features of the Chapter 2 include:
- New Ship: Challenger
- Wing Missions
- Installation Interactions
- Scan – Scanning the installation will allow Commanders to see what they can interact with: Turrets, Comms Arrays and Cargo Bays.
- Turret hack – Disable turrets protecting other potential hackable points. This will deactivate security measures put in place to protect the Comms Arrays and Cargo Bays.
- Comms array – Get tradable data from the Comms Array.
- Cargo bay – Fire a limpet on the Cargo Bay to unlock and steal commodities and materials.
- and much more
You can read the full chapter two details on the game’s forum.