Blizzard has announced that the new season (season 15) for Diablo 3 will begin on September 21st.
Like the previous season, this one will also be a “themed” season. This season, all Horadric Caches earned from bounties will be doubled. This means that every time you complete all of the bounties in an act, you’ll receive an extra Horadric Cache.
However, there are some things you have to keep in mind.
- The bonus cache benefits from the difficulty level (just like the regular one)
- The bonus caches earned from Challenge Rifts are not affected, since those are a separate kind of cache.
As usual, players who complete the various tasks on their journey will gain some awesome rewards. The rewards include: Transmogs, a new portrait frame and a pet.
The conquer tier tasks include:
- Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment XIII difficulty within 5 minutes
- Level three Legendary Gems to level 55
- Complete 2 Conquests this Season
- Kill Malthael at level 70 in 1 minute and 30 seconds on Torment XIII difficulty
- Slay Greed on Torment XIII difficulty
- Reach Greater Rift level 60 Solo
- Use Kanai’s Cube to augment an Ancient Legendary item with a level 50+ gem
- Use Kanai’s Cube to reforge a Legendary item
This season, the items gained from Haedrig’s Gift include:
- Wrath of the Wastes (Barbarian)
- Roland’s Legacy (Crusader)
- Unhallowed Essence (Demon Hunter)
- Raiment of a Thousand Storms (Monk)
- Bones of Rathma (Necromancer)
- Helltooth Harness (Witch Doctor)
- Tal Rasha’s Elements (Wizard)
You can find the full details and the FAQ about the new season on the game’s official site.