Cuisine Royale has entered early access on steam and will be free for grabs until June 25th.
There’s a good chance that after a limited time, the game will become buy to play, to cover server expenses and future development costs. The game will remain free for everyone who gets it before June 25th.
Originally an April Fool’s joke from developers of squad based MMO shooter Enlisted, Cuisine Royale was highly appreciated by players and is now released as a stand-alone title.
List of features include:
- Dinnerware will finally be able to show off its true potential: Use a colander as head protection, equip a wok as a formidable breastplate, or strap on a massive waffle maker to be protected even against the largest calibers of weapons.
- The most honest system for Loot Boxes: Those are scattered around the battlefield, and are free to open, their content is well labelled, and the drop chance of what is said to be inside is a 100% guarantee.
- Improve your characteristics in the battle significantly: Strapping on a medical dropper will provide you with accelerated health regeneration, a set of glasses will increase weapon accuracy and chewing on a cigar will turn you into a real Tough Guy!
- Massive and intense battles: 30 players per session in total will head out from different parts of the map, starting only in their underwear and making their way to the center of a battlefield that is constantly shrinking in size.
- The fanciest panties: This ain’t no Joke! Try them on and good luck on the battlefield!
You can find out more about the game and download it on their steam page.