Great news everyone, Ark: Survival Evolved has been launched for mobile devices .
It came as a surprise to many of the game’s fans when it was first announced in the middle of March. Since then, everyone has gotten used to the idea and have been patiently waiting.
The game will be Free-To-Play with some paid features.
The game will have most of the features that the PC and Console versions did.
Mobile features include:
- Taming: Use cunning strategy and tactics to befriend, ride and breed the many dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the dynamic, persistent ecosystems across land, sea, air, and even underground.
- Discover: Unearth rare blueprints and Explorer Notes written by previous human denizens of the ARK from across the millennia, detailing the mysterious Island’s creatures and backstory.
- Craft and build: Using any means necessary – survive, craft weapons, clothes, and items, and build shelters, villages, or even large cities.
- Plant, harvest, build, level-up, and customize everything visually and functionally, including procedurally-generated RPG statistics for creatures, characters, resources, clothing, gear, and weapons, both primitive and modern.
- Play alone or team up to survive: Team up with, or prey on, up to 50 other players in a large-scale multiplayer online first-person environment, or choose single player mode to test your mettle against the world solo.
- Join a tribe: The ‘Tribe’ system encourages cooperation, by supporting dynamic parties to share resources, experience points, and re-spawn points.