Friday September 13 was an eventful day for Prime World. They launched patch 9.10 and announced a new MS Paint challenge.
The new update featues:
- Rebalancing of Penetration and Defense to increase the effectiveness of Stamina and Will.
- The Battle start interface and the battle auto-accept functionalities have been improved.
- Several Slayer-class hero modifications.
- New Skins.
- In-game keybinding options have been added.
- The Tavern/Teahouse has been improved.
- Portal talent’s mechanics have been changed in order to make ganking single targets easier.
- Talent modifications
- New quests
- New enemy heroes, touched and other monsters
- Single Player Challenge was added
- Bug fixes
You can read all about the patch changes here.
Like in the previous MS Paint Challenge, players will have to create their art using only MS Paint (or the mac equivalent). This week players will have to take something from the Prime World universe and make it look like it like it’s from the 21st century. Players can choose whatever they want– Heroes, enemies, towers or perhaps even potential battlegrounds. To find out more about the contest, visit the official site here.