Gaijin Entertainment has recently released a new update for their critically acclaimed MMO War Thunder. Update 1.43 brings many new features, including Racing Mode, Vehicle Presets and much more.
Among the most important changes are:
- New air vehicles including the fabulous Ho 229 V-3, several other jet fighters and bombers, piston-engined fighters like the F7F Tigercat and the J7W1
- New ground vehicles: the T-35 multi-turreted tank, multiple AA vehicles and more
- New locations and maps: Mozdok, Norway, Poland and Tropical Island
- Arcade ground battles rework
- New hangar design
- New environment and weapon sounds
- Vehicle presets
- Racing mode
- New achievements and rewards
- Possibility to view detailed armouring model and inner modules locations for the ground forces in hangar
You can view the full list of changes here.