Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) has recently announced that they’re planning to release a new feature for Planetside 2 that enables players to generate their own missions.
SOE has provided a few examples of what missions may look like:
- Air Strikes at location
- XP bonus to ground kills/assists while in aircraft at this location.
- Greatly increased gunner XP bonus (for Lib Pilots)
- Greatly increased XP bonus for Sunderer kills.
- Deployment to location
- Large XP increase to deploy-bonuses.
- Large XP increase to AMS spawn bonuses.
- XP bonus for repairs to any deployment vehicle (Galaxy & Sunderer)
- XP bonus to squad-deploy bonuses
- Increased weight on Instant-action values
You can read more about the upcoming updates and features on the official Planetside 2 roadmap page here.