Fans of Dragon Nest have a good reason to celebrate. Earlier this week Dragon Nest EU released first of many updates leading up to the release of the Academic class.
On the first update, the following improvements were made:
- The number of daily and weekly dungeon runs are not limited anymore.
- Some skills were balanced for fairer fights
- User interface was improved
- A hardcore mode was added for the Mare Oblivion
- Starter packages were added for new players.
To find out more about the game and the updates, you can visit the official site here.